A place for projects

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Totally Craft Crazy Lately!

I have been working on a lot of projects lately, so thought I would share what I've done. Everything that I display can be ordered (and personalized) to your specifics. Just give me a call, shoot me an email, or leave me a comment.

This flower pot is really fun! I made one for my MIL for Mother's Day and have since made another for someone else to give as a gift. The saying around the top is "A garden of love grows in a grandmother's heart", but could say pretty much anything you would like. I also personalized this one with the grandchildren's names.


This next project is something I just whipped up really quick. I used the Graphically Speaking cartridge with my Cricut for the "& frame, me and you" words and then Plantin Schoolbook for the Est. date. Now I think I want to redo it and first put a picture of Corey and I as the background using the tissue paper method. I'm thinking that it would look pretty good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment