A place for projects

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Birthday Parties are Dyno-Mite!

My nephew turned one in August. I absolutely loved the dinosaur card that is featured in the Create a Critter cartridge booklet, and I know he is a dyno-mite kid, so that was the card I made for his party.


The picture doesn't show the card completely finished. : (  All I really did was add the words "Turning 1 is Dyno-Mite!"

When I started cutting everything out, I had a couple little "helpers" near me and didn't realize that the size wheel had been turned. So I ended up having to recut another dinosaur. I hate wasting anything though, so I used the couple of layers I had cut and decorated the gift bag that held his gift so that the card and bag coordinated  Of course, did I remember to take a picture? NOPE! I did, however, get a picture of the adorable birthday boy! Isn't he the cutest?


Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment